Congratulations—you've graduated! And now it's time to begin your design career. Are you challenged with how to get started? Launching your career with professional design software is both a smart decision and smart investment.
The Vectorworks student2PRO program offers professional tools for new graduates like you. The offer is valid for only one year following your official graduation date, so act soon and start your career with confidence!
Vectorworks student2PRO lets you:
- Purchase Vectorworks professional software at a substantial discount
- Strengthen your portfolio—with files from up to 10 of your student projects converted to professional format within the first 60 days of your purchase.
- Benefit from Vectorworks Service Select in markets where available.
- Earn respect and recognition within your industry by using professional design tools from the start.
Local country guidelines and restrictions may apply. Please visit our international map to locate your local distributor for more information about the student2PRO program in your country.
Note: We are creating an online gallery of student works with Vectorworks. If you would like us to consider one of your student projects for the gallery, please submit your image here.
The student2PRO offer is available to U.S. and international graduates of a designed-based field of study. To qualify, you must:
- Be a graduate of a university, college, or a post-secondary vocational or poly-technical level school.
- Be able to submit official proof of graduation from your school, which includes your date of graduation.
- Have graduated within the past 365 days.
Additionally, you must agree to the following program guidelines:
- You may purchase only one professional license through the student2PRO program.
- You may not return your student2PRO program license or transfer it to another owner.
- You must acknowledge and sign our student2PRO policy agreement.
The student2PRO offer is valid for only one year following your official graduation date. So act soon, and start your career with confidence. Local country guidelines and restrictions may apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to purchase a discounted license through the student2PRO program?
- Students who graduated in the past 12 months from a post-secondary design-based program are qualified to purchase one (1) software license under the student2PRO program. The student2PRO program is offered in the United States and throughout many countries around the globe. Please locate your local distributor by visiting our International Map at www.vectorworks.net/international to learn more about the student2PRO program in your country.
- May I test Vectorworks software before I make my purchase through the student2PRO program?
- Yes, we offer a free 30-day trial of the software. Go to http://www.vectorworks.net/trial/form to request your copy.
- Who should I contact to find out more about the student2PRO program?
- Please locate your local distributor by visiting our International Map at www.vectorworks.net/international. If you still have questions or can't locate a distributor in your country, please submit your request via email to: email@example.com.
- Can I request professional software through the student2PRO program if I graduated more than one year ago?
- Professional software through student2PRO is available only to design students who have graduated within the past 365 days. Please locate your local distributor by visiting our International Map at www.vectorworks.net/international to learn more about purchasing professional software
- Can I upgrade the professional software I received through student2PRO to the next version of Vectorworks software?
- Yes, you may upgrade the professional software that you purchased through student2PRO to the next version through our standard upgrade process. Please contact your local distributor from whom your software was purchased for details.
Resource GuideVectorworks Community
Here you will find resources from Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc., our network of distributors across the globe, and our community of users, third-party developers, and educators.Getting Started Guides
Here you will find free resources that will help you get the most out of Vectorworks software.User groups
Joining a Vectorworks user group can help you launch your career. Youll gain industry knowledge and learn software tips from other design professionals.Worldwide Training
Training is an integral part of any successful Vectorworks installation; in the United States, we offer a wide range of training options including classroom, online, on-site, and self-paced. Through our third-party trainers, we offer training throughout the world.Training Guides
Here you will find helpful guides and publications.Locate Your Distributor
Please visit our international map to locate your local distributor for more information about the student2PRO program in your country.