- Any Field
- Any Software
- Any Design
INTERNATIONAL DESIGN COMPETITION
More information on the 2019 Vectorworks Design Scholarship is coming soon. In the meantime, to receive updates on the call for entries as they become available, please enter your contact information below.
VECTORWORKS DESIGN SCHOLARSHIP
- $3000 for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Free Vectorworks design software for your school's lab.
- Free virtual or in-person training for faculty and students.
THE RICHARD DIEHL DESIGN AWARD
- $7,000 USD for tuition, fees, housing, textbooks, study abroad, conference registration, and other educational purposes.
- Exposure in industry publications and press, as well as through the Vectorworks media and distributor network.
- Benefits for you and your school such as Vectorworks lab licenses and training provided by a Vectorworks expert, and more!
Founder of Vectorworks Inc.
Richard Diehl believes that designers shouldn’t be limited by their tools. As founder of the company that created one of the first CAD programs, one of the first 3D modeling software programs, and the first cross-platform CAD application, he helped create tools that provide designers the freedom to transform the world. The result is Vectorworks software, one of the most recognizable design software programs in the industry. With more than 650,000 users, Vectorworks empowers designers to keep their creative edge with intuitive tools that won’t inhibit their design process.