Please note, we offer this seminar at three different times, make sure to select your preferred time during registration. If you are located in Australia, these seminars will take place one day later than the date listed.
This introductory seminar provides a basic overview of the capabilities, concepts, resources, services, and benefits available for the Vectorworks user to get started. This session explains the user interface and demonstrates how to use tools and menu commands to create and convert objects. Learn about classes, design layers, viewports, renderings, and sheet layers to present and annotate drawings and publish your work.
1. Familiarize yourself with the user interface.
2. Understand the capabilities of Vectorworks.
3. Get an overview and demonstration of different digital design tools.
4. Understand file organizational concepts.
5. Learn about the different design and learning resources that are available.
6. Find out what next steps you need to take to be successful using Vectorworks.
Email to a Friend