Start your career with confidence and invest in professional design software that gives you a competitive advantage in your job search.
With Vectorworks student2PRO*, you can:
- Save money. Discounted Vectorworks software gives you the tools you need to advance your career and strengthen your design process.
- We’ll convert all of your student projects to the watermark-free professional file format at no cost.
- Discover exclusive design resources. With student-friendly pricing on Vectorworks Service Select, you’ll get free software upgrades, new content libraries, priority support, training, and more!
Vectorworks student2PRO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. For more information about Vectorworks software, please visit our support center.
- What is Vectorworks student2PRO?
- Vectorworks student2PRO supports recent graduates by providing a deep discount on the professional software graduates need to get to work. Vectorworks software contains savvy tools and uses awesome workflows to bring your biggest dreams to reality. student2PRO has been created to help recent graduates achieve those dreams more easily by offering discounts on the standard price.
- Where does “student2PRO” come from?
- We have strong programs for students and for professionals, but we wanted to develop a program to make it easy for students to transition into professionals. That’s when student2PRO was born.
- Who is eligible to purchase a discounted license through student2PRO?
- Graduates within the past 12 months from a post-secondary design-based program are qualified to purchase one (1) software license under student2PRO.
- Are there additional benefits to purchasing student2PRO?
- Vectorworks software is known for its intuitive user interface and workflows, but sometimes users want official training from a member of our user success team. As part of your student2PRO purchase, we offer discounts on classroom and virtual training. Additionally, student2PRO also includes a discounted membership to Vectorworks Service Select. We’ll also help you grow your portfolio by transforming your student projects into professional files.
- What Vectorworks products are eligible for purchase under student2PRO?
- You may purchase a single license of any Vectorworks software products, excluding Braceworks.
- May I test Vectorworks software before I make my purchase through the student2PRO program?
- Yes. You may request a free 30-day trial of Vectorworks software.
- Can I purchase software through student2PRO if I graduated more than one year ago?
- Professional software through student2PRO is available only to design students who have graduated within the past 365 days.
- Can I upgrade the professional software I purchased through student2PRO?
- Yes. Upgrades to Vectorworks software purchased through student2PRO are available through our standard upgrade process.
- May I purchase Vectorworks Service Select through student2PRO?
- Yes, where available, Vectorworks Service Select is eligible for purchase under student2PRO. Learn more about Vectorworks Service Select in your country.
- Are you hiring?
- Absolutely. If you are a talented professional interested in joining our team, please visit our career page.
- When are you going to develop a Vectorworks app?
- We already have. Vectorworks Nomad is available to Vectorworks Service Select members and allows users to access their designs on the go with Vectorworks Cloud integration.
- How can I learn more about student2PRO?
- If you still have questions,you can contact us.
*Local country guidelines and restrictions may apply.
To qualify, graduates must have completed a degree at a university, college, or a post-secondary vocational or poly-technical school within the past 365 days and submit transcripts or a diploma showing degree completion and graduation date.