Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Vectorworks Design Summit?
- The 2020 Vectorworks Design Summit will take place at Omni La Costa Resort in San Diego, CA.
- What are the conference dates?
- The conference kicks off on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. and concludes on Friday, April 24, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Where is the agenda, and what types of sessions can I expect?
- The agenda is now available for you to view online, and all sessions are open for registration. You can check out what’s available and build a tentative schedule before you even set foot in San Diego.
- What does the registration fee include?
- The fee includes all conference materials, training, educational sessions, entertainment, and meals as specified in the agenda here. Basecamp is not included.
- How do I register?
- Click here to register.
- What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Vectorworks, Inc. must receive all event registration cancellations in writing. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Refund: Cancellations must be received by 11:59 p. m. ET on Friday, February 21, 2020.
50% Refund: Cancellations must be received between 12:00 a.m. ET on Saturday, February 22, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. ET Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
No refunds will be given after 12:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 8, 2020.
- Can I substitute my registration if I am unable to attend?
- If you are unable to attend Design Summit, you may transfer your registration to another person by sending the new attendee’s name and contact information to email@example.com. Substitution requests made after April 8, 2020 may be subject to a $100 transaction fee.
- Can I bring a guest?
- Guest tickets for the nighttime events can be purchased for $99 per guest.
- Will I be able to register and pay for the conference on site?
- No. Registration for Design Summit closes on Monday, April 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Is the hotel stay included in the conference fee?
- No. Conference fees do not include hotel accommodations.
- Are there discounted hotel rates?
- Yes. You can take advantage of the special conference hotel rate at Omni La Costa Resort starting at $229/night (plus taxes & fees). To reserve a room at the discounted rate, click here. Take advantage of our special promo while you can — book your hotel before November 30 for a $25 gift card to the Design Summit Swag Store.
- How do I book a hotel for the Vectorworks Design Summit?
- Visit the online reservation site to book your stay.
- What is the hotel room cancellation policy?
- Hotel cancellations must be received by 12 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 to avoid forfeiting full deposit/fees. For additional information on resort policies, click here.
Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to day of arrival will forfeit one night's room and tax.
An early departure fee of one night’s room and tax will apply if an attendee checks out prior to the confirmed checkout
- What about late check-out?
- Late check-out is granted based on availability on the day of your departure. Depending on the time you request for late check-out, there might be a fee, which varies from a half-day rate to a full-day rate.
- Is Wi-Fi included?
- Yes. In-room Wi-Fi is included in the daily resort fee.
- Where can I find information about California?
- Go to Visit San Diego to learn more about the host location. You may also visit Things to Do on Omni La Costa Resort’s website for local/resort activities.
- What will the weather be like?
- Great! The temperature in San Diego during mid-to-late April averages a high of 68 degrees and a low of 54 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Is airfare included in my conference registration?
- No. The conference fees do not include airfare or transportation costs.
- What airport should I fly into for the conference?
- San Diego International Airport is located 30 miles (about 35 minutes) from the Omni La Costa Resort.Getting to the hotel is easy — a variety of options are listed in the Transportation section here.
- How do I become a speaker?
- While we aren’t accepting speaking proposals any longer, you can check out all the great sessions planned for the Summit here. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Are there exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities?
- Yes. Apply to get involved here.
- Is this event open to members of the press?
- Yes. Qualified journalists wishing to cover the 2020 Vectorworks Design Summit must apply for media credentials. Please email Senior Media Relations Manager Lauren Burke Meyer at email@example.com to confirm your credentials, receive a complimentary ticket, and inquire about scheduling interviews with Vectorworks executives and product developers while at the Design Summit.
- I'm not a Vectorworks user. Can I still attend?
- Of course! In addition to in-depth training, the Vectorworks Design Summit will have industry thought leaders speaking on the future of design. Attendees have the opportunity to network with design professionals from around the world, making this event one you can’t afford to miss.
- Who should I contact if I have special dietary needs or allergies?
- You can submit dietary needs during registration. For any additional concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the recommended attire for the conference?
- We suggest that attendees dress business casual for both the educational and nighttime events.
- What if I still have unanswered questions?
- Please email email@example.com.