Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial Manual, Eighth Edition
Buy | $75
Whether you're new to Vectorworks software or want to brush up on the basics, the Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial Manual is a must-have resource for all designers. Updated for use with Vectorworks 2016 and written by expert trainer Jonathan Pickup, this guide delivers a comprehensive overview of the software from when you first open the application to when you generate worksheets from your model.
"One of the training manuals we have at the office is Jonathan Pickup’s Vectorworks Essentials," said François Lévy, AIA, principal at Lévy Kohlhaas Architecture. "Jonathan’s book is clear, methodical, systematic and thorough. He’s pioneered mixing text, video and training files to produce manuals that are easy to follow, with deceptively simple exercises that elegantly capture the skills everyone needs to use Vectorworks to its fullest. You might think you're buying a book, but you're really getting a whole training curriculum."
Recommendations and Tips:
- This tutorial can be used with any Vectorworks 2016 product.
- Measurements for the exercises come in both metric and imperial.
- Allow yourself at least a full week to work through the manual.
- This hard-copy workbook comes with a companion DVD that contains exercise files and the entire manual in PDF format.
- View the PDF using an up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Use the new "Test Yourself" exercises at the end of every chapter to demonstrate your advanced knowledge.