Vectorworks Architect Tutorial Manual, Eighth Edition
Buy | $75
Design a project for a mock client with this hands-on manual from expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup. Updated for use with Vectorworks Architect 2015 software, this tutorial takes you from opening the program to creating data-rich construction documents. Learn how drawing with objects, rather than lines and arcs, helps you draft more efficiently, as well as how Vectorworks software enables your BIM workflow.
"Jonathan Pickup's no nonsense books, with their easy-to-follow graphics and video tutorials, make his manuals the default standard for training on all the Vectorworks packages," says Architectural Technologist Stephen J. Scaysbrook, MCIAT ACIOB, of Konstrukshon Ltd. "I love the way that Jonathan teaches both Vectorworks software and drawing techniques. His easygoing yet firm approach to the subject is hard to beat."
Recommendations and Tips:
- This tutorial is most effective if used in conjunction with Vectorworks Architect 2016 software.
- This tutorial builds upon the information found in the Vectorworks Essentials Tutorial Manual
- Measurements for the exercises are shown in both metric and imperial units.
- Allow yourself two weeks to work through the manual.
- This hard-copy workbook comes with a companion DVD that contains exercise files and the entire manual in PDF format.
- View the PDF using an up-to-date version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.