3D Modeling with Vectorworks, Seventh Edition
Buy | $75
3D Modeling with Vectorworks provides a hands-on training experience designed to help users create free-form 3D models quickly and effectively. Author and expert Vectorworks trainer Jonathan Pickup has updated the manual with examples, videos, and how-to's that show how Vectorworks 2015 software's library of tools can help you place extrudes and primitive shapes onto a working plane, creating curved, more advanced 3D forms that maximize your drawing potential. Pickup's guide is essential to readers looking to build a foundation of skills in the field of 3D modeling with Vectorworks.
Recommendations and Tips:
- This manual is designed for use with Vectorworks 2015 products.
- Exercise measurements are shown in both metric and imperial units.
- A companion DVD contains links to instructional videos (use with Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Make sure to read the text, watch the video, and try the tutorial to fully learn each lesson.
- This manual builds on the Vectorworks Essential manual, so if you are unfamiliar with basic concepts as drawing, modeling, and basic file organization, this guide is a good place to start.