Customized Training Request
Convenient. Useful. Valuable.
Our online and on-site training options deliver Vectorworks experts right to your desktop or doorstep. Schedule classes at your convenience, from one-hour increments for online help up to weeklong sessions for on-site training.
U.S. training sessions take place Monday through Friday during business hours (9:00 am - 5:30 pm ET) and are subject to trainer availability and demand. Ready to sign up? Complete the request form below and a member of our training team will be in touch soon to assess your needs. International users should contact their local distributor about training opportunities in their country.
You must have a high-speed internet connection (5 Mbps). Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection (384 kbps or better), a microphone, and speakers (a USB headset is recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server or later
- On-site: Cable modem, DSL, or better
- Online: 5Mbps
- 2.4GHz processor or faster with 2GB of RAM (or better)
- For Online trainings, audio can be administered via a microphone and speakers or a USB headset, or by dialing in via phone.
To request a training session, please fill out the form below or call 877.202.8871.