Downloads - Product Updates
Vectorworks 10.5.1 contains fixes for a small number of important problems which have been found since the release of 10.5.0 earlier this year.
These fixes include:
- Mac OS X 10.3 instability when printing and switching workspaces.
- Incorrect notification that serial numbers are in use when they are not.
- Memory leaks with hatched walls.
- 3D functionality missing from standard workspace.
- Various localization problems.
This single download will update all Mac or Windows English-language Vectorworks 10.5 products (Vectorworks, Renderworks, ARCHITECT, LANDMARK, SPOTLIGHT and MECHANICAL) to 10.5.1. International customers are encouraged to contact their local resellers for 10.5.1 availability.
Note: Prior versions of Vectorworks for Mac OS X are not Panther-compatible. Vectorworks 9.5 and 10 users will need to upgrade to Version 10.5.1 if they wish to take advantage of Mac OS X (Panther).
If you have question on how to upgrade, please call our Customer Service department between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm EST, 1-888-646-4223 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.