Welcome to our Bug Submit page. Chances are you're here because you've experienced a bug in our application. If you would like this bug resolved, please continue reading.
A bug cannot be fixed by our engineering staff until it has been understood and duplicated by our Quality Assurance team. For this reason, it's paramount that your workflow leading up to the bug be revealed in a simple, step-by-step fashion, when reporting the problem. An example of a properly submitted bug is as follows:
- Using the Rectangle tool, draw a rectangle of any size
- Go to Tool > Duplicate Array
- Select the, 'Next Mouse Click' option and click OK
- Click in the drawing and the rectangle fails to duplicate
To further aid in our ability to duplicate the bug, please consider the following:
- Include a minimal Vectorworks test file which explicitly illustrates the problem. Send test files in a separate mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Always refer to Tools and Menu items by their given name. Avoid made up names and acronyms as this causes confusion.
- If printer problem, mention printer make, model number and current driver version being used.
- If video display problem, mention make, model number and current driver version being used.
- Submit bugs one at a time. Do not enter several bugs into one form.
- Provide ALL of the information requested below.
- For more information about how to submit an effective bug report, please visit this site: www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html
You will only be contacted if more information is required. Please do not send emails asking if your bug was fixed. If you need immediate assistance please contact Tech Support
Thank you for your bug submission.