Vectorworks Cloud Services
Vectorworks Cloud Services Benefits
- Access Anywhere: access your Vectorworks documents wherever you are—whenever you need them—with your mobile device. The Vectorworks Nomad app gives you more freedom not only to share files, but also to make design decisions from any location.
- Compute in the Cloud: Vectorworks Cloud Services uses cloud technology to automate and decouple inefficient workflows, shifting calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and Building Information Modeling (BIM) data from the desktop to the cloud.
- Store: Store your files in the cloud and access
them anytime and anywhere with up to 5GB of free storage for
Vectorworks Service Select subscribers. Changes you make to
Vectorworks files at your desktop are automatically synchronized to
your private cloud library, allowing you to browse and share your
latest designs from any web-enabled device.
Vectorworks Cloud Services Desktop App:
Vectorworks Cloud Services saves time by freeing up desktop computing power. Creating client presentations with desktop-design software often requires a significant amount of user investment to coordinate, monitor, and wait while resources consume the desktop CPU. Vectorworks Cloud Services shifts calculations needed to generate sections, elevations, renderings, and BIM data to the cloud.
Whether you're in a meeting, on the job site, or on vacation, the Vectorworks Nomad app allows you to view, mark up, share, and synchronize your Vectorworks files across your devices and with your colleagues—all from the convenience of your iPhone or iPad.
- Interact with a native iOS application that supports common touch gestures
- View all exported files through your iOS device
- Email the exported files to interested parties from your iOS device
- Create markups with Text, Freehand, Oval, Rectangle, and Line tools
- Take measurements easily using the Tape Measure tool
Vectorworks Cloud Services Website:
View, organize, and share your documents using only a web browser from any computer or web-enabled device.
- View all exported Vectorworks files through any web browser
- Email the exported files to interested parties from within the Vectorworks Cloud Services portal by selecting the email icon next to each file listing