- Using efficient drafting techniques with surfaces, Boolean operations, and the reshape tool;
- Working with Constraints, Object Information, and other key palettes
- Introduction to hybrid 2D and 3D intelligent parametric objects such as site models, walls, windows, doors, stairs, etc.
- General 3D modeling
- File organization and maximizing the effectiveness of classes, design and sheet layers, and viewports for efficiently extracting 2D views of a 3D model
- Embedding data in hybrid objects and generating tabular views (reports) such as door and window schedules, area takeoffs, and building performance calculations
- Generating tabular views (reports) such as door and window schedules, area takeoffs, and building performance calculations
Participants should bring a laptop with Vectorworks installed.
Please contact Francois Levy with any questions, email@example.com