Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible to purchase a discounted license through the student2PRO program?
- Students who graduated in the past 12 months from a post-secondary design-based program are qualified to purchase one (1) software license under the student2PRO program. The student2PRO program is offered in the United States and throughout many countries around the globe. Please locate your local distributor by visiting our International Map at www.vectorworks.net/international to learn more about the student2PRO program in your country.
- May I test Vectorworks software before I make my purchase through the student2PRO program?
- Yes, we offer a free 30-day trial of the software. Go to http://www.vectorworks.net/trial/form to request your copy.
- Who should I contact to find out more about the student2PRO program?
- Please locate your local distributor by visiting our International Map at www.vectorworks.net/international. If you still have questions or can't locate a distributor in your country, please submit your request via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I request professional software through the student2PRO program if I graduated more than one year ago?
- Professional software through student2PRO is available only to design students who have graduated within the past 365 days. Please locate your local distributor by visiting our International Map at www.vectorworks.net/international to learn more about purchasing professional software
- Can I upgrade the professional software I received through student2PRO to the next version of Vectorworks software?
- Yes, you may upgrade the professional software that you purchased through student2PRO to the next version through our standard upgrade process. Please contact your local distributor from whom your software was purchased for details.
Here you will find resources from Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc., our network of distributors across the globe, and our community of users, third-party developers, and educators.
Here you will find free resources that will help you get the most out of Vectorworks software.
Joining a Vectorworks user group can help you launch your career. Youll gain industry knowledge and learn software tips from other design professionals.
Training is an integral part of any successful Vectorworks installation; in the United States, we offer a wide range of training options including classroom, online, on-site, and self-paced. Through our third-party trainers, we offer training throughout the world.