We’re cranking up the heat at the fourth annual Vectorworks Design Summit. Join us in sunny Arizona at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass for an exciting three days of indispensable workshops, inspired design, and improved connections.
Located in the breathtaking Sonoran Desert, the Sheraton Grand celebrates the Gila River Indian heritage and culture. Extend your stay and enjoy everything the resort has to offer, including an 18-hole golf course, horseback riding, a world-class spa, and more!
NOVEMBER 4-6, 2018Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass 5594 W. Wild Horse Pass Blvd., Phoenix, AZ
Sign up to receive updates and we’ll provide more information when registration opens.
- Save Time & Money: Make the most out of your investment in Vectorworks software during two days of training that you can apply directly to your business — the most cost-effective way to grow your skills
- Get Training: Dive into software design and receive answers to your questions during one-on-one sessions with product experts and breakout sessions led by top Vectorworks thinkers as they explore detailed workflows and best practices.
- Network: Build relationships with other professionals in your industry during educational sessions, our Customer Appreciation Dinner, and evening activities at the resort.
- Explore The Future: Discover the latest tools and get a glimpse of future technologies.
- Be Inspired: Learn from engaging speakers and industry thought leaders.
- Meet the Geeks: Meet one-on-one with Vectorworks tech support to get your questions answered.
Take a look back at 2017 highlights
Share Your Inspiration
If you have training topic ideas, we want to hear them. We’ll keep your feedback in mind as we prepare the sessions that will be available for you in Arizona.
Resort images courtesy of Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Become A Speaker/Trainer
Do you have an efficient workflow to share with the world? Are you a master of Vectorworks software’s tools and techniques? Would you enjoy complimentary travel, accommodations, and event registration? Then submit a proposal to speak and/or train at the Summit! We’re interested in one-hour presentations about best practices, efficiency gains, and tips, tricks, and techniques that streamline workflows and empower designers to create innovative design solutions. Proposals are due February 21, 2018. Speakers will be notified March 9, 2018.
Become an Exhibitor/Sponsor
Promote your products and services to hundreds of creative visionaries across the architecture, landscape, and entertainment design industries. There is no fee to participate in our Expo Hall, but space is limited, so exhibitors will be chosen based on application date, relevance to attendees, and any existing partnership with Vectorworks, Inc. Ask us about sponsorship opportunities, too!