Interested in starting a Vectorworks User Group? Learn how to get started below or download our PDF guide.
Start a Local User Group
User Groups are a valuable part of the Vectorworks community because they provide a forum in which designers can learn about our software, ask questions, network, and share knowledge, experience, and advice.
So if you've ever wanted to reward seasoned and novice users alike by delivering these benefits as a User Group Leader, it's easier than you think! Here's what you need to get started:
- A commitment to hosting at least four meetings per year
- An ability to coordinate meetings with clear agendas and speakers
- A minimum of five members
- A reliable meeting location
- A sense of fun and adventure
For more information, download the full User Group guide.
Or, if you're ready to take the next step and register a new group, contact Tyler French at email@example.com or 443-542-0443.