Interested in starting a Vectorworks User Group? Learn how to get started below or download our PDF guide.
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Local User Group
Vectorworks User Groups are an important part of the Nemetschek Vectorworks, Inc. community because they provide a forum in which our users can learn about the software; share knowledge, experiences and advice; ask questions; and network with their peers.
User Groups meet on a regular basis, a minimum of four times per year, once per quarter.
User Group Leaders Deliver Many Benefits to Local Members
Seasoned and novice users all benefit from many unique opportunities when joining a User Group. And as a User Group leader, you’ll help deliver these benefits to your members:
- New tips, tricks, and techniques to use Vectorworks software more effectively
- Support and answers about usage questions
- Opportunities to network and form friendships with local designers
- Support from Nemetschek Vectorworks, including guest speakers, promotional material, and more
- Price savings through 10% discounts off a Vectorworks license purchase