Staging ToolSet 2
Staging ToolSet 2 is a suite of tools used to create Hybrid models of rectangular and round stage and riser sections, irregularly-shaped stage pieces, and "stage-style" step units and ramps.
Key tool features:
• Elements and dimensions can be easily defined through Vectorworks' Object Info Palette and user-friendly dialogs.
• Folding and framed decks; solid, open, or self-adjusting steps; and simple, legged, or truck ramps can be defined.
• Castors and different-style rails can be toggled on and off.
• Ramps can be created based on stage height and several other reference options.
• Textures of the 3D parts of the models are all easily-changeable.
• A plethora of information like dimensions and notes can be tracked for use in WorkSheets and Reports and on drawings. Dimensions can be displayed in multiple units at the same time.
• Object parts can be automatically assigned to Classes, allowing users to control element visibility and/or to control graphic attributes by-Class.
Compatibility: Mac | Win; Vectorworks 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009
Company: Landru Design