SoftGoods 2 is a tool used to create Hybrid models of straight and curved curtains, borders, and pipe-and-drape runs - either from-scratch or based on existing geometry.
Key tool features:
• Models can be single straight or arc segments or follow intricate paths.
• Defining, resizing and reshaping curtains is as easy as manipulating Control Points or making adjustments in the Vectorworks Object Info Palette.
• Aspects such as curtain heights, openings, track visibility, and pleat sizing are adjustable on-the-fly.
• Opaque single-color curtains, models with easily-mapped images, scrims, and multi-color pipe-and-drape panels are easily created.
• Models of pipe-and-drape runs use stock and custom slider sizes, have various hardware visibility settings, and allow users to track part counts.
• All appropriate model elements are automatically textured.
• A plethora of information can be tracked for use in Reports and Worksheets and on drawings.
• Object parts can be automatically assigned to Classes, allowing users to control element visibility and/or to control graphic attributes by-Class.