Audio ToolSet 2
Audio ToolSet 2 is a suite of tools used to create simple Hybrid models of loudspeakers and flown, ground-stacked, or tripod-mounted line arrays. While they are not meant to replace high-end sonic analysis software, these flexible tools are great for things like:
• Checking basic audio coverage.
• Creating audio system layout drawings.
• Defining general space requirements.
• Visualizing audio components for projects.
The tools feature:
• Elements are easily created and changed on-the-fly - and then saved in a library for later retrieval.
• Relevant information; like loudspeaker model, weight, purpose, drive line, trim height, and tilt angle; is easily tracked for use in Reports and Worksheets and on drawings.
• Multiple dispersion areas for the visualization of different frequency ranges, key frequencies, crossover points, or db drop-offs can be displayed.
• Loudspeakers can be "flipped" to "side-ways" orientations.
• Array can contain multiple loudspeaker types with independent mounting angles.
• Arrays can be created with and without bumpers - with the option of creating non-rectangular bumpers.